Coronavirus Government Relief Programs for Small Business
Hurry! The Relief Program for Small Businesses Has New Changes that Include:
These Are Some Of The New Changes:
- Getting a bank or institution that’s actually funding
- Calculating the maximum amount you can or need to borrow
- Getting documents together so there is no back and forth
- Getting documentation for loan applications together fast
- Dealing with unresponsive banks or lending institutions
- Simplifying conflicting advice and guidelines
Manal Oliver founding her own accounting firm in Miami Beach in 1996, Manal has helped people grow their businesses by using numbers to help them function more productively. “I like listening to each client’s vision and helping them attain new levels of financial well being.”
She has always been in the forefront of technological innovation — to the considerable benefit of her clients. She also takes great pride in the team she has assembled around her, a talented staff of accountants that enables her to provide her clients with a full complement of accounting services.
Disclaimer: The bill has just passed and we are learning more every single hour about how this bill will be implemented and the interpretations of each component. We will keep you updated as we learn more.